Apply for this job now
Part-time Overnight Stock Crew Associate
- Waltham, Massachusetts
- Job Type
- 30 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
• Cut, mark, and stock cases as outlined in the Center Store training guide.
• May unload truck, receives incoming merchandise and verifies & reports discrepancies.
• Greet and assist customers with finding items when asked in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Maintain productivity levels at or above company standards.
• Must be able to work with little to no supervision at times
• Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills.
• Must have effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple task and technical requirements of the job.
• Must meet minimum age requirements.
• Ability and availability to work overnight or early morning shifts.
• Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
• Meet established volume/activity standards.
• Stand or walk 100% of the time.
• Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items below waist level or above shoulder level.
• Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
• Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials and food products.
• Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.
• Ability to use computers, calculators and communication systems required to perform the job functions.
• Observe and follow all company policies and established procedures.
• Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity, and respect.
• Maintain good communications with the management team and all other associates.
• Maintain a high standard of quality workmanship in the performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned.
• Comply with the company s personal appearance policy.
• Maintain the quality of department s appearance and presentation.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area, both in the storage and sales floor area.
• Perform all assigned cleaning functions in accordance with company standard practices.
• Assist in training and other special projects as assigned by management.
• Process merchandise properly, paying special attention to code dates and rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
• Observe proper temperature control of all display cases, storage areas, and product.
• Support company safety standards. Communicate any needed equipment repairs or maintenance work needed.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to meet physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Job Reference: 697959608-2
- Date Posted: 30 August 2022
- Recruiter: Hannaford Supermarket
- Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
- Salary: On Application
- Job Type: Permanent