Orthopedics opening in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Job ID: 10418Practice Details
- Seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join a collegial department of 2 hand surgeons and 18 other providers (orthopedists and podiatrists)
- Fellowship training required
- General call of 1:10 upon completion of recruitment with day call (7am-3pm) being taken by the Orthopedic Trauma Service
- Verified Level II Trauma Center, including 2 Orthopedic trauma surgeons
- Office attached to the primary hospital covered
- Comprehensive hand therapy department with certified hand therapists, located within the orthopedic clinic
- 2 non-operative orthopedic surgeons and several advanced practice providers expand access to the department for direct surgical cases to the surgeons
- Common EMR and PACS across the health system
This opportunity is perfectly suited for the physician who desires an extraordinary opportunity to build your career narrative by working for one of the country's leading Hospitals and a name synonymous with excellence.
For the select talent who knows their hard work and talent warrant leading compensation, upwards of $ 115K more than working in the close by Minneapolis or St. Paul markets.
Eau Claire, WI enjoys a tremendous cost of living with a highly educated population (University of Wisconsin/Eau Claire) with median home price of $178,000 and a 6-bedroom/5 bath premier home lists for $429,900.00, paving the way for substantial investing, saving and building for the financial future.
This opportunity is ideal for the doctor who will appreciate this warm and active upper Midwest towns along two historic (Eau Claire and Chippewa) rivers that was rated among the top on the list of "Americans Best Towns" and is fast becoming recognized as the "Indie Capital of the Midwest" for it's foodie, art and entrepreneurial culture.
Partner with the nations best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2), ranked in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at this clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 79 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 87 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 158 miles to Madison, WI
- 214 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 278 miles to Chicago, IL
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire (Full-time enrollment: 10,143; Located in Eau Claire, WI)
- Chippewa Valley Technical College (FT enrollment: 4,038; Located in Eau Claire, WI)
- University of Wisconsin-Stout (about 23 miles; Menomonie, WI; Full-time enrollment: 8,120)
- Winona State University (about 54 miles; Winona, MN; FT enrollment: 8,397)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (about 55 miles; Winona, MN; FT enrollment: 4,022)
- Choose to fish from one of Eau Claire's beautiful lakes, ponds and rivers surrounding the area.
- Enjoy a relaxing canoe ride on Half Moon Lake or spend a day catching dinner on the Chippewa River.
- Eau Claire offers an abudant indoor and outdoor activities, including concerts, horseback riding, hunting, orchards, and much more!
- 7 skating rinks and an ice arena offers offers both adult and youth hockey.
- Oakwood Mall is the ultimate retail destination in the Chippewa Valley. Kids will be enchanted by the Oakwood Forest play area while you discover new-to-market brands and explore your favorites at the excellent mix of shops.
- Antique Emporium has many antiques, decorative and fine art.