Oracle SOA & OSB Integrations Specialist
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies and demonstrate solid skills in around business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other IT team members within a dynamic and high-profile environment.What You'll Be Doing
What Are We Looking For?
- Develop system integrations, using Oracle SOA and OSBs to connect a mixture of on-premises, SaaS, and cloud-hosted applications. Manage full software development life cycle including understanding business requirements, performing solution design, coding, implementing the solution and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Has deep understanding and experience in building SOAP, REST API's & JSON Payload using SOA 12c
- Experience in SOA/Middleware Web logic Administration Activities
- Experience in using File Adapter, Database Adapter, FTP adapter and JMS Adapter for integration using Oracle Service Bus and for development of business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- Support architects in problem analysis.
- Understanding of SOA Governance and Best Practices for SOAP/REST Web Service development, Managing business asset such as XSD's, WSDL, Process Definitions, XSLT etc.
- Experience with design, architecture, development and unit testing of web-based applications and middleware
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and ODI will be an added advantage
- Willingness to learn and deliver on new technologies as and when the situation arises
What's In It For You?
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience
- Expert level hands on experience in designing and building multiple Azure cloud application integration solutions based on business requirements provided
- Expert level experience in building cloud Integrations using Azure Service Bus, Azure API Management, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Logic Apps and Azure SQL Database
- Experience in performing ETL from various data sources using Azure Data Factory
- Experience working in multiple projects handling bulk volume integrations from on-Prem Applications to Azure cloud.
- Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications in Azure
- Has good understanding of Cloud migration using CICD Azure pipelines
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Works independently
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large Azure cloud development projects
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines) *
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines) *
- Bike Racks *
- And more!
- *US-Colorado Site Only*
$91,600.00 - $148,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.