Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking an Oncology Nurse Coordinator.
As the Oncology Nurse Coordinator, you will:
- Triage clinical calls and direct patient care as appropriate
- Communicate between lab, providers, and patients regarding critical lab values
- Collaborate with internal and external partners of the Oncology program
- Receive work up from Navigation to assist with patient care from diagnosis to infusion
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nebraska, without restrictions
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- At least four years of nursing/healthcare experience
We look forward to speaking with you.