Apply for this job now
OBGYN job in West Branch, MI (Physician )
- West Branch, Michigan
- Job Type
- 2 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in West Branch, Michigan.
OBGYN opening in Michigan
Located in West Branch, MI
- 1 hour north of Midland, MI
- Full-time, permanent position
Live and work where you vacation! A brand new OB/GYN practice seeking a BE/BC Obstetrician/Gynecologist to join two other BC physicians in beautiful West Branch, Michigan. This is a full range general OB/GYN practice with block time and practice procedure activity. 1:3 call schedule. This is an employed opportunity. Join a group of over 300 providers. Supportive and team concept medical staff environment with focus on quality and safety. High risk support from the University of Michigan maternal-fetal medicine team. West Branch, Michigan is a safe, close knit and breathtaking community with many outdoor activities available. It is the gateway to the North and surrounded by lakes.
- Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including:
- Paid Vacation
- CME $ and Days
- 403(b) and 457 (b) Plans
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
- Teaching opportunities with medical students, residents and APPs
Medical Center is an 88 licensed-bed acute care facility located on 44 acres of rolling countryside in Northeast Michigan. It has three operating suites, a 24-hour emergency department and a state-of-the-art imaging department. The Medical Center serves a broad region, with 30 zip codes in Ogemaw, Oscoda, Roscommon, Arenac and Iosco counties. MidMichigan Medical Center West Branch has approximately 350 employees, 58 volunteers, 25 active staff physicians, as well as 12 associate staff physicians, 53 consulting staff physicians, 23 allied health professionals and 17 telemedicine physicians.
The Medical Center offers state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging, surgical specialties, rehabilitation programs, educational courses specific to your condition and a revolutionary Wound Care Center.
The campus features walking trails, teaching gardens, bird watching station, and much more. The walking trails and gardens are enjoyed by Medical Center employees, patients and visitors.
- Job Reference: 674987067-2
- Date Posted: 2 August 2022
- Recruiter: Archway Physician Recruitment
- Location: West Branch, Michigan
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent