Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Albany, Georgia.
We are currently looking for a BC/BE OB-GYN to join our multi-specialty practice in Albany, Georgia .
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice which has offered the full scope of family medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, endocrinology, and behavioral health services to the community for over 50 years
- The incoming physician will join our team of 1 OB-GYN, 2 gynecologists, 2 women s health nurse practitioners, and a tenured support staff to offer the full scope of obstetrics and gynecology services
- Full-time schedule including 4.5 days/week
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Albany, GA:
- Albany sits at the center of Southwest Georgia, a storied region closely tied to America s early Native American culture, Southern hospitality and the timeless sport of fishing and hunting.
- Located on the Flint River, residents of Albany can take advantage of a plethora of outdoor adventures, beautiful parks and trails, the arts, shopping, and dining experiences.
- Residents of Albany frequent the many available attractions including Chehaw Park, Thronateeska Heritage Center with Wetherbee Planetarium, Science Discovery Center and Museum of History, and the Flint RiverQuarium and Imagination Theater.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,700+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Click Here to Apply