KiddyKare are currently supporting a growing and progressive company to recruit for their Nursery Manager position for a brand-new Nursery in Kentish Town, West London! This role is ideally a full-time position, ideally to start in September to make sure you have enough time for training, prep, recruitment and getting everything ready to open our doors to parents early 2023!
What they can offer:
-£38-50k (capacity under 100) or £45-60k (capacity over 100) annual salary + performance related bonus of up to 20% of base salary
-Up to 34 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) to start (rises with length of service)
-Free daily lunch and drinks
-Personal development fund of £100 per year
-Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with N.
-Childcare discount of 25%
-Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries
-Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
-Refer a friend bonus of £500 (plus other incentives) for existing and ex employees
-Amazing wellbeing benefits including one wellbeing week per term, Headspace premium membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund.
- Utilise and deliver outstanding education knowledge in every aspect of nursery life
- Deliver on the job training, guidance, and support to the team
- Ensure compliance whilst adding value to children, parents and team
- Risk assess the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvements
- Be responsible for all planning and logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Manage and coach a team
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents
What we need from you as a Nursery Manager:
- Experience as a Nursery Manager
- A love for parent partnerships
- A rigorous, structured and organised approach to everything you do
- Relevant Early Years Qualification, Level 3 or above
If this role is something you are interested in please apply now or call to speak to a friendly team member at KiddyKare.