This job is located in Aliquippa.
Join Our Team: Dramatically Increased Wages! Overview:
Pediatric Specialty Care at Hopewell is currently seeking a Nurse Technician/Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan and as may be directed by your supervisor in accordance with the requirements of the policies and procedures of this facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards governing the facility.
Base wages for Nurse Technicians/Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) increase with experience. These rates have been dramatically increased for Nurse Technicians/Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)!
You are NOT required to be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to be eligible for the Nurse Technician position. Minimum requirements for this role are a high school diploma or GED.
Nurse Technicians/Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) looking for full time night shift are eligible for a $2,500 sign on bonus!
Nurse Technicians/Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are also eligible for the following shift differentials:
- Hours worked between 3pm-11pm, will result in an additional $.50/hour
- Hours worked between 11pm-7am, will result in an additional $1.00/hour
- Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- All hours worked will result in an additional $2.00/hour
The moment you enter Pediatric Specialty Care you'll discover a cheerful, home-like environment where state-of-the-art technology combines with stimulating, age-appropriate living. Pediatric Specialty Care is devoted to all aspects of an individual's needs: complex medical, psychological, educational, and spiritual
Employee Perks!: 12 hour shifts, 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Consistent work and holiday rotations to provide you with a great work/life balance, Dramatically Increased Wages!, Flexible Scheduling, Free On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Substantial employee referral program, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care, Tuition reimbursement program, Uniform Provided Responsibilities:
Nurse Technicians/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Day-to-Day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assist residents with admissions, transfers and discharge functions, such as:
- Ensuring that resident's room is ready for receiving resident (i.e., bed made, name tags up, ,)
- Making resident comfortable (i.e., put to bed, etc.)
- Tracking inventory and marking the personal possessions as instructed
- Assist with personal nursing care functions as directed, such as:
- Assist residents with daily dental, mouth and nail care
- Assist residents with bath functions (i.e., bed bath, tub or shower bath, etc)
- Maintain intake and output records
- Assists with special nursing care functions
- Assists with food services functions, such as:
- Prepare residents for meals
- Serve food trays, assist with feeding as indicated
- Record the residents' food/fluid intake. Report any changes.
- Perform after meal care
Base wages increase with experience!
Base salary starting at (note: salary increases with experience):: USD $17.05/Hr. Qualifications:
Qualifications for Nurse Technicians/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) are:
- High school diploma or GED
- Maintain current CPR and First Aid certification
- A minimum of 2 years' experience providing direct patient care in long term care or hospital setting
- Must be a least 18 years of age
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility, which include a medical and physical examination
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification is strongly preferred
- Nursing students who have successfully completed their first semester of clinical experiences are strongly encouraged to apply
- Caring, respectful attitude toward residents required
Pediatric Specialty Care expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.