Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Augusta, Maine.
Cross Country Locums is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (NP/PA) for a Locums Assignment in Maine.
- Setting: Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital
- Dates: October 31, 2022 for an ongoing or 6 month contract
- Schedule: 8a - 4p, Mon- Fri
- Scope of Work: primary care and preventative management for long-term patients as well as managing acute medical issues as they arise for a complex patient population.
- Requirements: Board Certification, ME license, and DEA
- Will cover malpractice insurance and can offer an all-inclusive rate of $125/hr to cover travel.
If you are interested in this position or any other locums opportunity, please email a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have to Click Here to Apply />
Advanced Practice Staffing Consultant
Phone: Click Here to Apply - Call or Text
Email: Click Here to Apply />
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. CCL is a proud member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations and multi-year winner of ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing lists for both Talent and Clients.