NHS Clinical assessor
Home Based WorkingSalary Band 6 (£33,072 - £40,736)Calling all Physiotherapists! Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting for an NHS based company who provide clinical assessors to conduct in depth assessments for claimants of the Personal Independent Payment benefit. This would be an amazing opportunity for you to branch out into a new path within your profession. We have permanent fulltime and parttime positions available, depending on what you are seeking. The working hours are Monday- Friday with no requirements to work weekends, nights, or bank holidays.Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in an assessment centre.
- Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engage with claimants to understand exactly how disability affects them.
- Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence-based report.
- Salary Band 6 (£33,072 - £40,736)
- Office working hours
- Home based
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth
- Home based working
- No weekends, nights, or bank holidays
- NHS Pension and employer contribution of 14.9%
- Full training and on-going support from a team of dedicated training managers
- Office working hours - Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm
- Holidays 27 days
- No previous experience as a Clinical Assessor needed
- 1 years post registration experience
- Degree in relevant profession
- Reporting writing skills are essential
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Heather Farley on or via email at for more information. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.