Lincoln Tech has an outstanding opportunity for a Local Network/Systems Administrator responsible for the management and ongoing operational maintenance at our campus in Summerlin. In this part-time network/systems administrator role, you would be a valuable part of a Corporate-wide team that is tasked to ensure the reliability and availability of the campus data and communication infrastructure. You would be the point of contact directly supporting Lincoln's administrative and educational staff users, while providing a high level of customer service to staff and studentsWhat You'll Do
RequirementsWhat You'll Need
- Install applications (for example Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat)
- Configure client software to access email servers and cloud-based services
- Perform desktop and laptop hardware and software troubleshooting
- Configure hardware and drivers
- Work on projects assigned by Corporate IT
- Troubleshoot both wired and wireless network connectivity problems and provide remote hands-on support to
- Network Engineer team
- Create trouble system tickets and respond to issues (e.g., Jira Service Desk)
- Support staff laptops and student mobile equipment program
- High school diploma or GED
- CompTIA A+ or Network+ or equivalent experience
- One to three years' experience working in a MS Windows Desktop OS environment, installing and configuring
- Microsoft Windows on workstations and laptops
- Strong desktop, laptop, and cell phone troubleshooting skills.
- Moderate Windows Server experience (including AD and Azure account support)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and user experience skills
- MCSA, MCP, A+ or Net+ certified or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of HP and Dell Server, workstations, and laptops
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support Resources
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at .
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact or call .