Mobile App Engineer
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow Electronics, Inc is a Fortune 102 company that helps the world's best technology companies think Five Years Out and work together to innovate the next big thing. We are a global provider of technology products, software and solutions, with 2021 sales of $34 Billion. Arrow Electronics is currently seeking a Mobile Applications Engineer for our Arrow Global Supply Chain | SiliconExpert
division.What You'll Be Doing:
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
What We're Looking for:
- 3+ years of demonstrable mobile development experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language Swift, Kotlin, and/or Java
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Angular experience would be a plus
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace. SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency, collaboration, and optimization.What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
$78,300.00 - $132,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-MA-Massachusetts (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.