Chicago, IL; Des Moines, IA; Fargo, ND; Sioux Falls, SD or Remote
Under general guidance, perform design and configuration of the Company's middleware and integration infrastructure and platforms that support communication between multiple enterprise applications. Responsible for design, development, configuration, problem analysis, deployment and continuous operational improvement of middleware technologies.
- Partner with Developers and Architects in developing middleware configurations based on requirements.
- Automate the implementation and configuration of middleware and integration products using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools.
- Lead and coordinate operational tasks and incidents with off-shore consultants.
- Analyze current processes and develop steps to improve them and automate them where applicable.
- Monitor and manage performance and usage of the middleware environment.
- Develop and implement strategies and documentation for migration, consolidation, and upgrade of middleware and integration components.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in a timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance, installation, and operation of middleware components.
- Perform daily operational tasks and system reviews to ensure proper execution of scheduled tasks, and resolution of issues and requests.
- Represent Infrastructure and IT Middleware department with respect to infrastructure needs and impacts for application development projects and business initiatives as needed.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Commitment to embrace Sammons Financial Group Companies shared values (Respect, Accountability, Integrity, and Openness)
- As stated within the Company Attendance and Punctuality policy, regular attendance is required and expected in order to meet the business service levels and workflow demands.
- Minimum 1-year experience in administering MuleSoft Anypoint suite, including Anypoint Platform, Anypoint Studio optional
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or equivalent training or experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience with DevOps tools and concepts (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker) and how these fit in CI/CD pipelines preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in Linux and Windows operating environments preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience administering Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, IIS or similar middleware applications preferred
- Previous experience with Mulesoft Composer preferred
- Previous experience in Informatica IICS, Axon, EDC, IDQ and PowerCenter preferred
- Previous experience with event based integrations, connectors and other tools for Amazon S3, Amazon MQ, HTTP RESTful APIs, OIDC/OAuth (Okta), Java libraries, relational databases, file shares preferred
- Previous experience with Azure Service Bus, Amazon MQ, Apache Kafka, Managed File Transfer platforms, and OIDC/OAuth service provider/identity provider configurations preferred
- Previous experience working with Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/PCF etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of infrastructure as code and application development methodologies such as Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of building automation for cloud environments and associated tools desired
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on project and task commitments
- Willingness to work on a geographically-dispersed team
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills, oral communication, and organizational skills
- Possesses strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- $68,969 - $143,741 - Range includes data points from multiple labor markets. Specific range is dependent on the labor market where the incumbent will be hired to perform the position. Starting salary is dependent on candidate qualifications and experience. For a narrower salary range specific to your labor market, please inquire
Sammons Financial Group offers incentive programs for defined goals subject to eligibility and performance. Monetary rewards are based on individual and/or overall company performance
Our competitive benefit package includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Retirement, PTO and Holiday Pay
- Criminal background check required.