ITM Oncologics GmbH (ITM)
ITM is a privately owned biotechnology and radiopharmaceutical group of companies dedicated to the development, production and global supply of targeted diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals and radioisotopes for use in cancer treatment. We are developing a proprietary portfolio and growing pipeline of targeted treatments in various stages of clinical development addressing cancers such as neuroendocrine cancers or bone metastases. Our main objectives are to significantly improve treatment outcomes and quality of life for cancer patients through a new generation of Targeted Radionuclide Therapies in Precision Oncology. The headquarters are located in the heart of the research center of the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
We would like to fill the following vacancy as soon as possible:
Medical Affairs Communications and Publications Lead EMEA & APAC (f/m/d) Your Role:
- Lead the development and delivery of strategic publications (e.g. abstracts, posters, manuscripts) and scientific communications plan
- Leading role in the execution of the Global Medical Affairs Plan, including congress activities, symposia, posters, publications and medical information
- Key medical contact for Corporate Communications
- Provide medical expertise for the implementation of the medical and scientific strategies for the clinical development of radiopharmaceutical products in oncological indications, including Investigator Sponsored Studies, Phase IV and Real World Evidence studies
- Provide medical support for Safety and Pharmacovigilance in monitoring the safety of commercialized products and products in clinical development
- Support Regulatory Affairs for the medical aspects of interactions with regulatory authorities (e.g. participation in scientific advice meetings, answering List of Questions)
- Leading role with advisory boards and other company-led meetings with health care professionals, payors, patient advocacy groups and other external professionals
- Medical representative of the company, with a high profile both within the company and externally, particularly with healthcare professionals and patient advocacy groups
- Matrix leadership across functions to execute the company's strategy
- Ensure adherence to the highest scientific, ethical and regulatory standards and ensure compliance with all applicable GCP regulatory requirements
What we are looking for:
- Doctor of medicine
- Medical and scientific expertise in the disease / therapeutic area (Oncology / Endocrinology / Nuclear Medicine) preferred
- Ideally at least five years experience in industry, with a major focus on medical affairs, ideally in both a regional and global capacity
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to work in a flat hierarchical environment, collaborating across different functions
- Solid background experience in the development and delivery of medical communications, publication strategy, planning and execution during all phases of drug development and commercialization process (investigational, registrational, pre & post-launch and marketed)
- Sound knowledge of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations / guidelines
- Experience organizing and leading advisory boards, steering committees and other meetings with external healthcare professionals
- Excellent presentation skills, preparing and giving medical scientific presentations to expert audiences
- Self-confident manner combined with strong communication skills - also fluent in business English
- Exhibits flexibility in working collaboratively across internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness and ability to travel according to business needs
What we offer:
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in an evolving and fast growing company
- Challenging and varied projects in interdisciplinary, multicultural and highly professional teams
- A collegial corporate culture and short communication channels
- Flexible working hours with an attractive salary package, diverse corporate benefits and home office possibilities
At ITM, we work together towards one common goal - the benefit of our patients. This is what drives us, every day. This is what we are passionate about. For this we create opportunities that are as unique as our team. We encourage diversity and inclusion - the input of our multi-cultural employees makes us who we are.
Only together we can contribute to significantly improving the outcome and quality of life of cancer patients worldwide and to giving better answers than "maybe".
Does this sound like you? Are you interested in shaping the future of ITM and joining one of our highly committed teams in an innovative work environment?
Then send us your detailed CV including earliest start date and salary expectations. The position is intended for the ITM Oncologics GmbH, a company of the ITM group. Applications are accepted either in German or English language.
Contact for your application:
ITM Isotope Technologies Munich SE
85748 Garching / Munich, Germany
Contact person: Nadine Sürken
For more information please visit: