Ask about our New Hire Bonus!!
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Coppell franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including a free monthly service, with your choice between a customized massage, a Total Body Stretch, or a Jan Marini or Obagi facial.
- Provided medical benefits include doctor consultations for diagnosis and prescriptions.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a competitive base pay, commissions per session and for each retail product sold, bonuses for each client that requests you as their service provider and financial incentive for every enhancement sold.
- Paid Time Off available to qualifying service providers
- Discounted GYM MEMBERSHIP at Texas Family Fitness
- In-depth product and service training to help you keep your skin care skills strong and your knowledge fresh.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
- SIGNIFICANT discount for any additional service you might need through the month, including Advanced Skincare services like PCA Chemical Peels and Microderm Infusion
- A GREAT discount for any retail you purchase!
- Tuition Reimbursement/Continuing Education Reimbursement and several free continuing education courses through Massage Envy University, all of which are approved by NCTMB
- Professional grade products including Hydraulic Tables and customized treatments featuring advanced therapeutic options
- Flexible Schedules customized with you to meet your needs.
- Cream, Lotion and gel available for you, use whichever your preference dictates.
- Personal Liability Insurance is not required
- MULTI-LEVEL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES!!!
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you. Apply today to join the Massage Envy Coppell family.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.