Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the #1 Massage Therapy Provider in the industry!!
Do you love massage therapy and want to work in an environment where your skills are maximized, while earning a substantial income? We are looking for friendly and outgoing professionals who can assist our clients in their body's wellness and help them achieve life changing results.
At PCRK Group you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many massage therapy treatments as you want. And our membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who has a passion for massage therapy, enjoys helping people, and has a a caring-motivated attitude
- Comfortable with following protocols and upholding the highest level of integrity
- Passionate individual who thrives in a busy environment, while always providing the ultimate client experience
- Willing to learn other body wellness techniques such as Stretch and Rapid Tension Relief therapy
- Must be a licensed Massage Therapist. Some experience is helpful HOWEVER, we offer PAID training for all new hires, regardless of experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Opportunities for growth
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Excellent Medical Plans for all full time employees
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off for all full time & part time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- Free CEU's for massage therapists and additional training in massage modalities for additional income
- 45% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services monthly
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits!
- Full-time, Part-time, Weekends
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Massage Therapy (Required)
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you. Please send your resume to clinic1014@ or call the clinic at 920-405-9200 and ask for Jacy
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.