Are you tired of coming into work and seeing openings on your schedule?
Give us a call TODAY and discover all the amazing reasons why our Massage Therapists love working at Massage Envy St. Cloud!
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Massage Envy St. Cloud franchised location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
What's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
A Healthy Compensation Plan: A competitive hourly service rate AND an average tip of $15/hour!
$3,500 Sign on Bonus for Full Time & Part Time!!!
Bonuses for night and weekend shifts
Employee Referral Bonuses
St. Cloud Massage Therapist City License and proof of 500 education hours
Monthly AND Quarterly bonus opportunities
Paid for same day cancellations and no-show appointments
Commissions for enhanced therapies and requested appointments
Paid Time Off!
Employer Paid Healthcare
Dental, Vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
Paid Continued Education credits
Employee discounts for services and retail products
A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.What We'll Accomplish Together
A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.