Are you passionate about social media and great with words? Are you an excellent communicator with a friendly and enthusiastic outlook? You could be just who we're looking for!
A rare opportunity has arisen for someone who wants to build a marketing career. We're seeking an inquisitive and tenacious Marketing Assistant with a thirst for knowledge and passion for all things marketing. You'll be working with our marketing manager to shape the future of marketing for our business and become deeply involved in all marketing activity.
What's in it for you
- Learn a broad range of marketing skills - this is a generalist role, you'll be getting stuck into lots of exciting projects!
- Have your birthday off work
- Free car parking
- Easily accessible from train and bus station
- Employee rewards
- Company social events
- Opportunity to work towards a qualification using our apprenticeship levy
What you'll be doing
- Creating social media posts and helping to manage the company's social media channels
- Writing content: blog posts, print media and website content
- Designing and editing posters, flyers and promotional material
- Researching marketing trends
- Supporting colleagues across the business with marketing needs
- Supporting the marketing manager with SEO, website management and larger marketing projects
What you'll need to succeed
- A positive, inquisitive, and mature attitude
- Thirst for knowledge and desire to continually learn
- A passion for marketing and a genuine desire to build a marketing career (some marketing experience is preferred but not essential)
- Ability to communicate at all levels and work as part of a team
- Strong writing ability (excellent command of the English language is essential)
- Excited by technology and social media
- An eye for design
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm
Since 1999, Proactive Personnel have matched hundreds of candidates with the best jobs in Shropshire, the West Midlands, the North West and around the UK.
Send your CV to Libby Calaby, Marketing Manager