Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our leading manufacturing client in Frome, who are actively seeking to engage Maintenance Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Maintaining efficient operation of the utility equipment. To ensure that there is an uninterrupted supply (unless planned) of steam, air, water, and electricity to the site and that they are used efficiently. To be proactive in ensuring the site meets its targets for KPI's including energy usage and emissions control.
- Use continuous improvement techniques and best practice to improve machine efficiencies.
- Deliver and develop effective reactive maintenance, repairs & improvements
- Use of and feedback on, appropriate spares required
- Provide correct and effective communication to all 'Stakeholders'
- Generate and complete work orders on the CMMS.
- Participate in shift handovers and production meetings
- Help develop and implement effective PM schedules
- Support and achieve the engineering KPI's
What you will need to succeed:
- Multi-skilled automation skills on process equipment or equivalent
- Electrically bias preferable
- Excellent fault finding and root cause analysis skills
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Comfortable in autonomous decision making and team working
What you will receive in return:
- £43,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday - full time
- Market Leader in their products and sector
- Company pension 6% employer contribution
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- 4 x Death in Service
- Long service recognition
- Wellbeing initiatives - Free flu jabs, free eye tests, £90 contribution to prescription lenses
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on Direct line or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.