Are you looking for a Meaningful and Fulfilling
Career? A.G. Rhodes
is currently hiring LPN Care partners for our Cobb community, and we would love the opportunity to work with you!! We are proud to be one of the few Non-profit organizations in Georgia. Our Culture is Compassionate, Inclusive, Empowering, Family-Oriented, and Innovative.
We have a high retention rate and we strive to make sure you have the best experience possible. If you are looking for an excellent health care opportunity, please consider applying for an LPN Care partner position at our Cobb community. Our Full-time and Part-time LPN positions do require every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday). PRN LPN positions require at least two shifts per month.
Our Exceptional Benefits package includes 10 Paid Holidays, Generous PTO plans, Matching 403b Retirement Plan, Robust Wellness & Rewards program, Company paid Life & STD Insurances, Scholarship Programs, and 80% Company-Paid Health Insurance premiums!
COVID-19 Vaccine is required for all A.G. Rhodes Employees
Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) Care Partner qualifications include:
- Current Georgia LPN License
- 1 year experience in LTC/skilled nursing community preferred but willing to train new grads
- Experience working in an Eden Alternative community preferred
- Current CPR/BLS First Aid Certification
- Genuine passion for working with elders
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to lead and foster team work with fellow LPN and CNA care partners
- Good documentation skills (electronic charting experience with PointClickCare preferred)
- Strong organization and time management skills