Are you looking for a Meaningful and Fulfilling Career? A.G. Rhodes is currently hiring LPN Care partners at our Wesley Woods community, and we would love the opportunity to work with you!! We are proud to be one of Atlanta's oldest Non-profit organizations and we were recently ranked "Number 1 Nursing home in Georgia" by Newsweek. Our Culture is Compassionate, Inclusive, Empowering, Family-Oriented, and Innovative. We have a high retention rate and we strive to make sure you have the best experience possible. If you are looking for an excellent health care opportunity, please consider applying for an LPN Care partner position at our Wesley Woods community. Our Full-time LPN and Part-time LPN positions do require every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday).
Our Exceptional Benefits package includes 10 Paid Holidays, Generous PTO plans, Matching 403b Retirement Plan, Robust Wellness & Rewards program, Company paid Life & STD Insurances, Scholarship Programs, Discounted Employee Meals and 80% Company-Paid Health Insurance premiums!
COVID-19 Vaccination Required
Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) Care Partner qualifications include:
• Current Georgia LPN License
• 1 year experience in LTC/skilled nursing community preferred but willing to train new LPN grads
• Experience working in an Eden Alternative community preferred
• Current CPR/BLS First Aid Certification
• Genuine passion for working with elders
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to lead and foster team work with fellow LPN and CNA care partners
• Good documentation skills (electronic charting experience with PointClickCare preferred)
• Strong organization and time management skills