As a? Licensed Practical Nurse?(LPN) Visit Nurse ? you will be called to care when you're needed most. As part of Interim?Healthcare Home Health, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.? ?
What we offer our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN):? ? ?
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.? ?
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance (Full-time (FT), Part-time (PT), PRN)? ?
- Daily Pay option available ? ?
- No Overtime Required? ?
- 1:1 patient care? ?
Excited to hear more? Apply below. ? ?
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.? ?
As a?Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Visit Nurse?you will :?
- Provide?in-home?direct patient care according to the?provider's?prescribed plan of care (and nursing'scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery? ?
- Complete skilled assessments and provide exceptional patient-centered care in the home? ?
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs ?
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve ?
- Complete all clinical documentation in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines ?
- Provide education to patients and family members involved in patient's care. ?
- Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care and ensuring continuity of care ?
To qualify?for a?Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)?position?with us :? ?
- Education:?Associate degree?in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required? ?
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this position? ?
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification? ?
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations? ?
- Two (2) years of experience practicing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN in a home health or similar setting
At Interim HealthCare?Home Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable - that's why we treat? your ?family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address? each individual's ?mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life's work.? ?