Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best as a Massage Therapist?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our Massage Envy, Cedar Rapids Location you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care.\
Here's what's in it for you as a Massage Therapist
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with
BENEFITS AND PERKS OF WORKING AT MASSAGE ENVY
- Scholarship (tuition reimbursement) of $2,000 from student loan! LMTS love this benefit!
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Liability insurance provided
- 100% Tips! Commissions!
- We Pay for No-Show Appointments & Cancellations
- Long-Term Career Plan and Advancement
- Steady and Repeat Clientele
- Pre-Booked Appointments
- All Supplies- cream, gel etc. provided
- Laundry & Linen Provided, LMTs don't have to do laundry
- Free AMTA membership provided
- Paid Continuing Education Units (CEUs) provided 12+ free CEU'S every year.
- $250 LMT Referral Bonus Program
- Opportunity to work at the front desk while is Massage School!
- Employee Discounted Services and products
- Culture Based Environment
- A commitment to safety
- WE PROVIDE A HEALTHY COMPENSATION PLAN we pay service commission, enhancement commission, new member commission as well as Christmas/end of year bonus!! Plus our LMTS make amazing tips per service ON TOP OF THE COMMISSIONS!! Our Full time therapists have the opportunity to take home $50,000 or more per year.
PLEASE NOTE, SCHOLARSHIP IS LIMITED TO 3 STUDENTS ONLY. FOR MEET AND GREET OR ANY INFORMATIOPN CALL/TEXT/EMAIL MOLLY 319-654-4447. MOLLY.KAPOOR@
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team of Massage Therapist, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for Massage Therapist with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role of Massage Thera[ist are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.