Massage Envy Nashua is located at the Pheasant Lane Mall. We share the plaza with many high traffic retailers and restaurants including the Apple Store, Target and Burton's Grill. We are in our 8th year of business and we are still growing strong!
As massage therapist at our Nashua location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. Full time and part time positions available.
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Convenience! You live near Nashua
- Steady predictable income because our clients consistently invest in their wellness goals.
- Base pay, bonuses and tips combined that average $33-$60 per 50 minute hands on session.
- Part time earnings approximately $2100 - $3900 per month in extra income based on 15 massages per week.
- Full time earnings approximately $3850 - $7000 per month at 27 sessions per week.
- Full time therapists enjoy other benefits, including paid time off and student tuition loan reimbursement program
- Deeply discounted services and skincare products for you.
- All employees are encouraged to receive a free 1 hour session per month as part of their personal wellness goals.
- A great team atmosphere with mentoring on site.
- A 401K Program
- A Health Insurance Program for full time employees
- Continuing Education
- State of the art equipment
- And clients that are waiting for you to join our team!
Massage Envy Nashua provides professional body care services and products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on performing your art in a consistently safe & therapeutic environment. And our membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for our members.
Contact us! We'd like to learn more about you and have you learn more about ME!
We look forward to speaking with you soon
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC, or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.