Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the #1 Massage Therapy Provider in the industry!!
Do you love massage therapy and want to work in an environment where your skills are maximized, while earning a substantial income? We are looking for friendly and outgoing professionals who can assist our clients in their body's wellness and help them achieve life changing results.
At PCRK Group you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many massage therapy treatments as you want. And our membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who has a passion for massage therapy, enjoys helping people, and has a a caring-motivated attitude
- Comfortable with following protocols and upholding the highest level of integrity
- Passionate individual who thrives in a busy environment, while always providing the ultimate client experience
- Willing to learn other body wellness techniques such as Stretch and Rapid Tension Relief therapy
- Must be a licensed Massage Therapist. Some experience is helpful HOWEVER, we offer PAID training for all new hires, regardless of experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Opportunities for growth
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
BENEFITS & PAY:
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work! Starting at $20 per service hour plus incentives, bonuses, & gratuities based on experience and availability!
- Excellent Medical Plans for all full time & part time employees
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off for all full time & part time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- Free CEU's for massage therapists and additional training in massage modalities for additional income
- 45% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services monthly
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits!
- Full-time, Part-time, Weekends
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Massage Therapy (Required)
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.