Job Title: Legal Secretary / PAJob Type: Permanent, Full timeLocation: Birmingham (hybrid working available)The Recruitment Co works with some of the top law firms and we are looking for Legal Secretary's / PA's to join the team. You will provide support to individuals within the law firm or in-house legal team, with all aspects of their professional lives in order for them to operate as efficiently as possible, as well as contributing to the overall client experience.We have a range of opportunities in various departments such as real estate, corporate & commercial, health advisory & litigation, residential development etc.Please apply below if you're interested and I'll get in touch to discuss the opportunities.The role:
- Extensive calendar and diary management.
- Booking travel, meetings and accommodation.
- Organising events, appearances and engagements.
- Being the first point of contact for clients, establishing and maintaining these relationships. Taking and making client related calls, dealing with and handling message taking as appropriate.
- Being an effective communicator in order to build relationships and provide exceptional, professional and timely service to the rest of the team and clients.
- Oversight of budget and accounts
- General secretarial and administrative duties
- Drafting correspondence, legal documents, forms and contracts.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with client specific protocols and processes; implementing, providing guidance and training to others where necessary and ongoing monitoring
- Managing the workflow and delegating tasks where necessary to the team and other departments in order to meet work deadlines
- Following departmental information security procedures to ensure compliance at all times
You would be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- An effective communicator with the ability to establish and build client relationships, striving to provide exceptional service at all times
- Proven experience of managing administration services and resources, with a hands-on, practical approach
- Effective at investigating issues, finding solutions and seeing a problem through to conclusion
- Conscientious, taking personal responsibility for your own work and accountability for its delivery and quality
- Excellent team player, sharing in team goals to provide excellent quality and efficiency of service, with a willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to change
- Confidential and discreet but able to redirect information when appropriate to ensure areas of concern are resolved effectively
- Well organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all client communications and deliverables
- Proficient with office software systems and be able to utilise them effectively for administrative tasksCPProfessional
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.