At Ericsson One Network, we are proud to unlock innovative solutions with the power of 5G. For this Lead Network Architect role, we are looking for someone who can provide technical leadership and hands-on support for our solution footprint in the US. We are building a world-class open 5G platform to enable developer community to quickly deploy reliable, scalable, and secured solution with carriers. As we continue to grow, the team will support our customer trials as well as commercial deployments across the world.
If you have the experience and are looking for a chance to work on cutting edge technology, read on!You will:
- Design and manages infrastructure for our Playa Vista lab
- Collaborate with development, research, and external partners
- Identify reliability risks and resolve recurring issues
- Coordinate equipment ordering & installation, schedule maintenance, and track updates
- Create operational procedures & improve efficiency
- Provide technical leadership to our product development and research projects
- Is familiar with public cloud and Linux environment
- Create & manage our environment through tools and automation
- A master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience leading large scale datacenter projects and infrastructure rollouts
- Deep understanding of networking stack and experience with complex network infrastructure
- Deep familiarity with Linux, bash scripting, service configuration and management, and one or more network automation toolset (Ansible preferred)
- Knowledge of one or more infrastructure monitoring and alerting tools such as Netbox or Zabbix
Why join our Team
- Passion for automation and DevOps - blending operational excellence with development best practices
- Working knowledge with carriers - understanding of 3GPP network and carrier interfaces
- Experience providing network infrastructure or services via API
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism, Perseverance, and Integrity.
Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible/remote work. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and meaningful driver of positive change! We also offer some awesome benefits, outstanding career development and training programs. With us, you have the opportunity to be bold, expand your capabilities, develop your passions and achieve your career aspirationsWhat happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here:
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team. Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at
The health, safety and well-being of our employees is our priority. Successful applicants will be required to disclose their vaccination status prior to employment. Except for those positions designated as 100% remote, successful applicants who did not provide the required proof of vaccination will be required to test weekly and wear masks at all Ericsson and customer facilities. This includes employees with medical or religious exemptions with testing as an accommodation. Compliance with government and customer requirements regarding vaccination may preclude unvaccinated applicants from employment for a particular job.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and you may be required to perform additional job tasks as assigned.