At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We are looking for an ISV Partner Account Manager focused on driving our partnership with a select group of key Independent Software Vendors in North America. The position will be based at our Denver, CO office.
The Strategic ISV Partner Account Manager role will be responsible for recruiting partners to build paid apps for the Freshworks Marketplace, building joint GTM plans with partners to launch, and growing these partnerships to >$1M of partner $ARR.
This role reports to the Sr. Director of Global ISV Partners and Marketplace and will interface with the North American Freshworks field sales teams and the Global ISV Partner organization to ensure business and technical goals are aligned to partner offerings. The role will need to develop required partner relationships, create a robust engagement cadence and drive indirect and influence revenue outcomes.
You will join a nimble team and play a pivotal role in driving Freshworks growth in the North American region by building these value-add and symbiotic relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead partner strategy for 5 ISVs: Build strategy and business plan in coordination with Freshworks product leadership, sales and marketing
• Become the trusted advisor to the ISV as we develop and launch GMT initiatives
• Drive business growth via structured go-to-market plans: Accountable for $ARR growth with every partner.
• Manage all aspects of partnerships, including owning partner relations, ensuring partner success, exploring new partnership opportunities and executing marketing and sales campaigns
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and implement business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations
• Analyze/report on partner performance
• Represent partners internally and Freshworks externally at senior levels
• 5+ years of work experience in SaaS
• Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university (strong academic performance); MBA a plus
• Track record of developing and managing relationships with ISVs, Resellers and SIs
• Experience working at different levels of partner organizations (from C-level / SVP-level executives to engineering/IT teams)
• Work experience in internet, software, SaaS, mobile industries
• Digital transformation type business development experience
• Track record of delivering world-class products or partnerships
• Ability to think strategically and manage complex projects and partnerships
• Detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity and adept at solving problems creatively
• Passion for technology and for pushing new concepts, products and services • Global mindset, flexible work style and comfort with ambiguity
• Strong bias toward collaboration and ability to work effectively in a cross functional & dispersed team
• Positive attitude, self-starter, and high emotional intelligence (EQ) and a sense of humor
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to drive consensus with internal and external stakeholders
• Comfortable in fast-paced, global team
Pay Range: $130,000-165,000+ comprising an annual salary & incentive compensation: You may also be eligible for equity and additional generous company benefits.
Summary of Freshworks Benefits:
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability, and life insurance. Flexible PTO + paid time off, flexible spending, commuter benefits, work from home, and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.