Lead Dynamics Nav Developer
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2021 sales of over $34 billion.
Our newest team member will be responsible for designing solutions to business requirements and implementing them using configuration and customization of the Microsoft Dynamics: Navision platform. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong sense of good design principles, coding practices, and an analytical mind for approaching and solving problems logically and thoroughly. We are looking for someone who is excited about being a member of our team, and contributing to the team's collective growth and success. We want someone who will question and prod to find the best solution to a problem, and carry that solution through to production. In addition to the primary focus of working with Navision, we want someone who is passionate about software development and is interested in applying himself or herself to solving problems using a wide variety of technologies and tools.
Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work. We adhere to the Agile programming methodology, and pride ourselves on our well-functioning processes that consistently deliver on-time, on-target releases while minimizing unnecessary meetings and busywork. We mix up responsibilities, never allowing our team members to become siloed, and are always exploring the latest technologies. We're looking for a team member who wants to work hard, find innovative solutions, learn more about the leading edge of web technology, and see results in real-world applications.
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.What You'll Be Doing:
What We're Looking For:
- Lead technical design for solutions to business requirements
- Configure and maintain our Dynamics NAV implementation
- Provide support for escalated customer service issues
- Develop custom CA/L code to implement business requirements
- Perform complex, intensive business-to-business integration development
- Train and mentor other engineering members in Navision development
- Troubleshoot and fix defects
- Performance tuning
- Document designs and implementation
- Learn about and work on other technologies as they become of interest and the need arises
Even Better If You Have:
- Strong Navision administration and development experience
- T-SQL Development
- Expertise working with relational databases
- Experience working in a team development environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and practices
- Experience working on the server side of client/server, web-based applications
- Demonstrated ability to develop scalable solutions from business requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience / Education
- Windows system administration
- SQL Server database administration
- Experience working with largely scaled, clustered systems
- Coding background in Java and/or .NET
- Experience with ETL transformations and integrations (Informatica, Pentaho, etc)
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience. QualificationsWhat's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
$91,600.00 - $154,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.