For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer. Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations. If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!Position Summary:
The Junior Web Producer, Consumer Products will be responsible for creating and updating mobile apps, brand-sites, and websites for AEG Presents festivals, venues, and tours via Company proprietary content management systems, similar to WordPress or Squarespace. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, solid front-end coding experience, and an excitement for the latest web technologies. Essential Functions:
- Review and optimize media content (e.g., ticket package information, maps/directions to festival sites, etc.) from Marketing teams for all asset types for web and mobile applications and placement. Create and manage media asset library for Consumer Products team.
- Track tasks, accounting for constant schedule and deadline changes, with project management tools (e.g., Jira) and provide project updates to internal clients and Consumer Products team; tasks range from prep work (i.e., requirement intake, asset gathering, wireframes, etc.), design and build of websites and mobile apps, to review and rollout of website and mobile app deliverables.
- Test and track user engagement and gather user data via Company websites and mobile apps to increase event conversions/ticket sales by using analytics tools (e.g., GA4, heatmaps, etc.) and A/B (split testing). Share insights with Consumer Products team to inform strategy for Creative teams.
- Minimum education requirement of BA/BS degree (4-year).
- 1-2 years of experience in building websites and or mobile apps.
- Experience with editing, resizing, and optimizing creative assets in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and Figma.
- Experience with web analytics (e.g., Google Tag Manager and or GA4 (preferred)).
- Experience using project management tools (e.g., Jira, Basecamp, Trello, etc.).
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects with strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must maintain knowledge of current UX industry best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Proficiency in coding with Bootstrap preferred.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description.