A major financial company is looking for Java engineers with at least 2 years of experience building REST APIs. You'll work on a high-transaction risk assessment application that determines the level of risk with customers who apply for loans, credit cards, etc. You'll use Java 8 and 11, and Spring to build APIs.
This role is Remote-hybrid with 2 days in office in the Phoenix area. In office perks include free snacks and lunch, and a game room!
Contract Duration: 6-8 month contract to hire.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of software development experience using Java 1.8 or higher
- Experience with Spring
- Experience building REST APIs
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
- 60% New Developments and 40% Maintenance
- 100% Hands On Development