Jr. Information Security Analyst
Location St. Inigoes, MD
Requisition # 1638
Division Information Technology
Apply Now ()
Role and Responsibilities
RMC is hiring for a Senior Information Security Analyst to support the Information Technology Division. This selected applicant will provide support in the following areas:
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- Applicant must be knowledgeable and have experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process to include a working knowledge of the various steps/stages within the process.
- Assess system vulnerabilities for security risks, propose and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Applicant must be able to participate in all Cybersecurity/IA Activities, including but not limited to ACAS & SCAP Compliance system vulnerability scanning, IAVM Compliance, STIG/SRG Compliance and performing log reviews.
- Applicant must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be detail-oriented.
- Applicant must have a strong working knowledge of the Navys eMASS system.
A Bachelors degree in computer science or IT related field is required. In lieu of a degree, an additional four (4) years of relevant work experience or certifications/training are required. At least one (1) year of experience in with DSS RMF process, DISA ACAS, and DoD IA compliance standards is required. The selected applicants must have DoD 8570/5239 IAT Level II Certification (Security + CE) and the ability to work independently and as part of a team in RDT&E environments.
Security Clearance: An active DoD Top Secret clearance is required. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC employees may be subject to COVID-19 vaccination or testing requirements in order to access government facilities.