Journeyman Configuration Data Manager
Journeyman Configuration Data Manager to support AFLCMC/WBS, Strike Systems Program Office, located at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.
Top Secret/SCI Required Primary Function:
- Knowledge and experience in configuration control, data management, and deficiency reporting for an ACAT I equivalent weapon system program from technology development through final disposition of the weapon system.
- Configuration control experience managing program documentation, program records, program history, meeting minutes and action items, proposals, deviations, and waivers.
- Experience and knowledge in preparing for and executing program technical reviews and functional and physical configuration audits.
- Experience organizing and operating Configuration Control Boards and Business Management Boards or their equivalents.
- Experience with configuration status accounting databases contractor data substantiation.
- Knowledge and experience; preparing, reviewing, and obtaining approval of contract data requirements lists and requests for nomenclature and Computer Program Identification Numbers.
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of applicable commercial, DoD 5000.02, and associated USAF configuration management/data management (CM/DM) processes and policies across the weapon system lifecycle.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant CM/DM experience in government and/or private industry.
- Assist in planning, execution, and participate in program design reviews, technical meetings, and working groups as applicable to provide configuration management perspectives and resolve any configuration management issues.
- Support the analyses of the impacts of the configuration management change process on lifecycle sustainment.
- Participate on government and industry teams to resolve program configuration management issues.
- Support development and coordination of program configuration and data management requirements.
- Support program data management tasks to include creating and maintaining Engineering Data Management Plans and Engineering Data Activity Files as well as planning and executing Engineering Data Guidance Conferences and In-Process Reviews (IPRs) of engineering drawings.
- Development and review of configuration control and data management relevant requirements and products.
- Support all aspects of the deficiency reporting, management, and closure across the weapon system lifecycle
SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.