Orthopedics opening in Wytheville, Virginia.
Wythe County Physician Practices is seeking a BC/BE orthopedic surgeon to join our hospital-employed established practice. The ideal candidate will be interested in practicing general orthopedics with potential for subspecialty interest in a small-town setting.
- Established Practice and Market Need
- Call and Colleague Support
- Hospital Employed Practice
- Practice Management Provided
- General OS and Specialty Available
- Full Time Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Sign On Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Malpractice
- Annual CME, Student Loan Assistance, Educational Stipends Available
- Quality Bonus
Wythe County Community Hospital is located off I-81, exit 70, at 600 West Ridge Road in Wytheville, Virginia. WCCH is a 100-bed facility which has earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval. In operation since 1972, WCCH is the only hospital location in Wythe County and provides care to a primary service area of approximately 36,000 individuals including Wythe and Bland Counties.
Located in southwestern Virginia, Wytheville offers a rich history surrounded by stunting landscape of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains, sparkling waters, & rolling hills.
The practice is located at 1995 W. Ridge Rd., Wytheville VA 24382