This company is a critical part of the supply chain in the office products industry, and is rapidly growing! We provide resellers with the logistics, sales, inventory, and marketing support they need to support their business partners. They provide the industry system providers with the data and product information needed to equip mutual customers with tools to operate profitably and efficiently.
In need of a Java developer who's responsibilities will include the development of enterprise level application components for systems and packaged software implementations.
- 3+ years' hands-on experience with Java
- Apache Camel is required
- Ability to learn new technologies as needed
- Hands on experience in: Internet protocols such as SOAP, HTTP(s), TCP/IP
- Sterling OMS exposure is a plus
- Participate in the documentation, design, and configuration control of changes applied to Java applications
- Test app components to assess whether the solution meets performance, reliability, capacity, scalability, and technical requirements
- Review, analyze, design, and write/modify the applications coding, testing, debugging, and documenting.
- Support and instruct less experienced co-workers, through on-the-job mentoring
- Commissions OR Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now or in the future**