Do you have outstanding Customer Service skills?
Are you fluent in Italian?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently working with a client based near St Albans that are looking to recruit for an experienced Italian speaking Customer Service Administrator to join the team!
Our client is looking for a candidate that has strong customer service skills, fluent in Italian, thrive off delivering excellent customer service and able to navigate around systems.
We are looking to a candidate that is available immediately so start on a temporary basis, with the opportunity of going permanent after 12 weeks.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hour week.
- 08:30am to 5pm, early finish on a Friday
- Must be based within Hertfordshire, UK
- Must be available to start immediately
Italian speaking Customer Service Administrator - Key Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers via the telephone and over email
- Processing customers orders using SAGE
- Printing invoices
- Updating the database
Italian speaking Customer Service Administrator - Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within customer service environment
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Fluent in Italian
Italian speaking Customer Service Administrator - Benefits
- Free on-site parking
- Sampling of food
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Team Activities and Events
- Social working environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV online.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website