Enterprise Solutions and Management (ESM) is a rapidly growing government contractor that provides strategic IT services that meet mission needs for Defense and Federal customers. We are hiring an IT Support Technician (Helpdesk/Desktop) I
for an exciting opportunity located in Key West, FL
. Job Description and Responsibilities
ESM is looking for a full-time IT Support Technician (Helpdesk/Desktop) who demonstrates the following capabilities and satisfies the Minimum Qualifications, Clearance, and Certification requirements. Employee responsibilities include:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients by maintaining local and remote computer systems and making sure all users are equipped with technology to support company goals.
- Act as a primary point of contact for incoming Helpdesk phone calls and emails
- Open and update Support Requests based on phone calls and emails
- Triage Support Requests to determine priorities based on severity of issue, effect on user/company, and other influencing factors
- Provide superior customer service
- Configure and deploy workstations and laptops
- Provide client locations with onsite support as necessary
- Create and maintain accurate documentation to ensure correct procedures and licensing are followed
- Create and remove new user and computer accounts within and outside of domain environments
- Support various customer software and hardware as needed, including working with third-party service providers to expedite customer solutions.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on desktops, laptops, and servers.
- Scan and maintain machines for security purposes.
- Provide technical assistance for common application and hardware issues.
- Research best practices for applications.
- Maintain confidential information as needed
- Assist the Advanced Services teams with deployments, installations, rollouts, and maintenance
- Escalate issues to Advanced Services and the Management team as appropriate
- Provide basic Video Tele-Conference (VTC) support to systems on NIPR/SIPR networks, including Initiate and Terminate VTC's, and Provide basic troubleshooting of application and connectivity.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 1-3 years' experience in Technical Support or equivalent experience.
- Excellent team skills, must be thorough, must have excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrate initiative and be results oriented with flexibility and tenacity
- Demonstrate the ability to continuously adjust priorities to reflect changing circumstances
- Ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment
- Strong dedication to provide quality customer service
- Effective problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly identify the cause of issues with the system or determine if other teams need to be included in resolving an issue
- Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger team managed by a project manager
Minimum Training, Education, and Certifications
- Support to cellular services including:
- Install and configure Android and IOS OS's
- Install and configure MDM on cellular and wireless devices
- Provide basic Windows Server Systems Administration
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting
- Basic services including file permissions, account provisioning, etc.
- Provide basic support to Audio Visual systems including Video Wall.
- Conduct monthly connectivity testing of BGAN Satellite Terminals
- Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate stressful situations
- Candidate must communicate effectively with team members, team lead, management, and government customer
- Must have the ability and desire to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems with minimal supervision
Minimum Clearance Physical Requirements
- DoD8570 IAT Level II (eg: Sec+), Windows
- Ability to sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a computer
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants may be required to show proof of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to be eligible for employment at some work sites
ESM provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.