About the Sales and Customer Support Specialist position
We are looking for a qualified Sales and Customer support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries as well as resolve technical requests fielded by customers / other team members.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices as well as a deep technical bent in IP Based technologies. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
This position support SE United States and Latin America - Spanish Fluency is requiredResponsibilities
The Sales and Support Engineering position is responsible for support and the administration of the technical training of channel partners, users / operators of the system.
- They represent the company as the first voice / face of support on all technical issues (including partner support)
- They assist in the issuance of work orders for pending orders, creation of service desk requests, processing of Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), facilitate communication amongst the Business Development Manager (BDM) in regard to issues and document their findings
- Assist the BDMs in supporting customers and partners with designs and layouts. This includes providing recommendations on existing designs as well as the creation of new.
- They provide direct support (live or on the phone) to the BDM in the creation of Live Surveys and Survey Reports.
- They provide direct support (live or on the phone) to the BDM in the creation of commissioning documentation.
- Travel may be required up to 9 days per month depending upon current project needs to fulfil training events, site surveys and/or commissioning.
- They provide quoting and bill of material (BOM) support to the BDM Team.
- They provide feedback to the BDM to assist them and the team in offering full solutions to the end customer / channel partners as directed.
- Other responsibilities as defined by their immediate supervisor.
- Ability to use the Google Suite of technologies
- Understanding of TCP/IP stack and how to IP devices
- Excellent communication Skills (both written and verbal)
- Computer skills a must (Typing / navigating GUI Based platforms)
- Must be Fluent in Spanish and English