Access Systems has been named one of Iowa's Top Workplaces
for the seventh year in a row, and we are looking to add talented people our IT services team! Are you ready to join an innovative, fast-paced technology company? If so, look no further!
As an IT Help Desk Professional, you'll have the opportunity to work in our state-of-the-art network operations center with a team of IT technicians. We offer training, advancement opportunities, a great team and company culture, and a competitive salary based on experience, $50-65k. Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to end-users to resolve various technical issues with their IT and Telephony technologies.
- Resolve service problems and create sustainable relationships with customers.
- Proactively monitor, maintain, and fix issues pertaining to servers, workstations, operating systems, network configurations, software applications, hardware, and vendors.
- Complete documentation and time tracking within a centralized ticketing system.
- Minimum of two years of related experience or equivalent education (Associates or bachelor's degree).
- Familiarity with support and troubleshooting of various IT (Windows, Applications, Office 365) and Telephony (Avaya, VOIP, VLAN) environments.
- Must have a strong commitment to customer service.
- Harnessing the aptitude to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Initial and Continuous Training Opportunities for future growth
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Company Events