ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests.
- Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue within the help desk system.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
- Prioritize and schedule problems.
- Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in basic troubleshooting.
- Perform documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS: OTHER PROPERTYSPECIFIC DETAILS:
- Associate degree in any computer course or two (2) years in a computer technical school.
- Knowledge with various printers, including but not limited to HP, Lexmark, IBM; and software applications including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with AS400 platform is preferable.
- Excellent communication and people skills required for dealing with end-users and co-workers.
Requires valid drivers license. EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals,Celebrations, Awards andmore.... DISCLAIMER:
his job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.