Do you want to work in the Service industry? Robert Half currently has a position available for an International Documentation Specialist I for a well-established and respectable company. The day-to-day operations of this role include, reviewing all contracts for quality and entering data into the system . With a dynamic team environment, this space/office is a great place to work, and you will be offered excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. The International Documentation Specialist I position is a permanent opportunity and is situated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, area.
- Review all contracts and ensure quality of agreements
- Speak with vendors and troubleshoot any discrepancies
- Responsible for collecting, producing, and assembling on all assigned contracts the shipping documents
- Respond to customer inquiries and communicate with customers and internal stakeholders to provide updates regarding assigned shipments
- Carry out additional related duties and help with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Bachelor degree in Communications or related field preferred
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Strong familiarity with Detailed Analysis
- Written Communication experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- 1+ years of professional experience required
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.