Unique opportunity to join Maryhaven, Central Ohio s largest and most comprehensive behavioral services provider specializing in addiction recovery. We are looking for skilled, talented, and compassionate people to join our team! Maryhaven was founded on the principles of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in 1953, opening our doors to serve an overlooked segment of our population, women in need of substance abuse recovery services. We remain driven by our value of excellence in quality care for all and fostering a culture that embraces dignity of all.
Counselor III: Intensive Home-Based Therapy Job Description:
- Are you looking for a Flexible Schedule?
- Do you prefer to be out in the community rather than in the office all day?
- Hybrid opportunity! YOUR HOME IS YOUR OFFICE!
- Are you hoping to impact youth and families long term?
- Are you interested in working with many Community Services Systems for the care of youth and families?
- If Yes to any of those questions....an Intensive Home Based Therapy (IHBT) position is the position for you!!!
Maryhaven, in Marysville Ohio is looking for an experienced Counselor to work with youth and adolescence in their home and community to develop strong family systems. The Counselor will collaborate closely with community agencies to develop a strong treatment plan for overall family recovery and improved functioning. The Counselor will develop a comprehensive care management plan based on completion and / or review of chemical dependency, behavioral health/ mental health/ psychological, biopsychosocial, and related assessments as they relate to a client s current functioning. Will engage families who have been referred by Juvenile Court, Children Services, and schools where a child is at risk of placement for mental health and behavioral problems. The Counselor will join with family to develop and implement a comprehensive services plan and will provide individual family, and group counseling and case management that will result in improved family functioning.
Counselor III: Intensive Home-Based Therapy Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Social work or
- Master's degree in Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy required
- One year of more of counseling experience preferred
- LSW, LPC, or MFT required
Counselor III: Intensive Home-Based Therapy Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Vision, & Dental
- Paid time off
- 13 paid holidays
- 403 (b) Retirement savings plan
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement options
- A well-funded and managed non-profit organization driven not by the bottom line, but by helping its customers
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)