Job DescriptionInformation Security Project Manager12 MONTHS - possible extension no hire Based on Timezone- 9am to 5pmHow this role fits into the team?
What a typical day might look like?
- Project manager that will work with senior PMs to manage information security projects.
- Leading projects, provide weekly status reports
- Organize and coordinate with Team
- Archiving artifacts
Required Skills: Top 3 Must-Haves (Hard Skills) Nice-To-Haves (Hard Skills)
- Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
- Independently participate in requirements documentation, business systems configuration and defining/execution of acceptance criteria. Document issues and participate in their resolution.
- Work closely with development and business teams to understand business requirements.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Familiarity of Info sec environment Project management experience Service Now experience Information security familiarity/experience Must-Haves (Soft Skills) Nice-To-Haves (Soft Skills)
Leadership skills Takes initiative Detail oriented Team Player Degree Requirements:
High school diploma or GED Certification Requirements
PMP certification preferred How many years of experience are you looking for?
1-3 years of experienceJob Description:
- Performs basic planning, facilitate prioritization and oversees delivery of features and/or enhancements that meets client expectations (scope, schedule, costs, risks).
- Brings high visibility and transparency into the team's progress.
- Develops communication management plans, performs stakeholders analysis, identifies risks and take necessary actions including escalation. Demonstrates basic knowledge of information systems.
- Agile: Runs projects/activities using lean/agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Demonstrates servant leader qualities for leading the team. Empowers the team to be self-organizing. Measures and reports progress frequently using agile metrics.
- Demonstrates knowledge in Agile Requirements Gathering methods, Story identification, breakdown and estimation techniques. Conducts coordinating practices in Agile methods such as Release Planning, Iteration Planning, Grooming etc.
- Traditional: Assists in developing and maintaining project charter, detailing project plans, weekly status updates and providing problem resolution. Manages schedules and assignments of project members within a matrix structure.
- Courses in Information Systems, Project Management or Information Technology.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies. Critical thinker. Demonstrated problem solving techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
IT, Agile Project/Program ManagementCERTIFICATIONS:
CAPM - Certified Associate in Project Management
EDUCATION: Associates: Computer and Information Science (Preferred)