Job Title: HR Manager/Business Partner
Location: City of London (Near Liverpool Street)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
Salary: £60k per annum + 10% bonus
What can we tell you about this special business?
Our client is a truly international business with over 600 employees based across 19 locations. They have a proud heritage as the leading provider of research on the world's fastest growing and highest potential markets. They support their clients by anticipating their needs, and providing them with expert advice and access to the information they require to make smarter business decisions.
The culture is purposeful in putting people first, and creating the right environment and conditions for high performance. To work for the HR department here means working in a fast paced, collaborative, international HR team where there is plenty of opportunity to develop and lead on key talent management projects.
The Company operates a hybrid working model of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home, and additionally 4 weeks a year you can work from any location that you choose.
What will be keeping you busy?
The HR Operations Manager will be a HR generalist at heart, who wants to play a leading role in creating a great place to work from a relatively immature HR setting. The role will closely support the Chief People Officer across all aspects of HR including operations, project work and talent management initiatives.
- Comfortable working across multiple jurisdictions. Able to support the CPO on a variety of employee relations issues, with a solid understanding of employment law balanced with a maturity to handling ER issues to a sensible conclusion, irrespective of market.
- Provide day to day generalist support.
- The go to person for HR matters related to London team, including contracts and onboarding new joiners.
- Writing clear and concise global policies and processes, and can rationalise the approach to global HR processes, from onboarding to leavers.
- Run the risk management committee deliverables for the HR team and ensure that the business is on target.
- Lead and operationalise talent management projects across the business.
- Run the recognition program and engagement initiatives.
- Review of global benefits and suggest synergies and cost savings.
- Support with people data, reporting and MI dashboards.
- Run the implementation of new HR system (prior experience of this not required)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of what it takes to make a HR team a value-add function. Ideally you will have worked in lean HR setups and knows how to multi task successfully.
Experience of HR project and operations excellence is important with this role as is the ability to write clearly - policies, processes, internal comms and employee documentation.
We are looking for an all-round good egg you will be humble and prepared to get involved in all things HR, including rolling your sleeves up when it comes to some HR administration.
You will have a love of data, MI and reporting and providing this to support business and HR decisions - attention to detail is a must. If you are a detailed, methodical individual who enjoys putting in place the necessary process and procedure to ensure the business is operating effectively then you will slot straight in.
This is a fantastic place to work but it can get busy so we are after someone who thrives when working under pressure. You should be a highly motivated individual who works with a sense of urgency to deliver results. In addition you will possess high EQ and cultural awareness - you will really know how to flex style and build relationships across the business.
You should be collegiate in you approach and know how to make the most of being part of an international HR team while being mature enough to know when to ask for help, support and guidance.
Applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.