Hospitalist opening in , Washington.
Central Washington Hospitalist. Collegial team. Well organized service. Skiing 20 minutes away.
This 70K community has character. It's downtown has developed nicely with breweries, wineries, fun shops and restaurants. This a haven for outdoor sports including a river loop for jogging, cycling or walking plus skiing 20 minutes from town. You'll find a thriving economy, a family friendly community, good schools and 300 days of sun per year. Plus, the area has invested in a high-speed fiber optic network that attracts telecommuters from Seattle. This is an opportunity to join a highly respected hospital and medical center with strong ties to the University of Washington.
- Enjoy a program with high physician retention and satisfaction.
- Flexible request driven schedule.
- Day shifts. 7 a to 7 p. .14-15 shifts per month.
- Procedures available but not required.
- Team includes Advanced Practitioners, case managers, therapists and pharmacists.
- Clinical faculty appointment available through University of Washington
- Excellent compensation, benefits, student loan repayment .
- PLUS, Washington has no state income tax .