ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.Job Description
We are seeking a Head of Data Analytics professional for a direct hire/permanent role supporting an outcome-focused workflow optimization platform. This role will be fully remote and will offer a salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Owning the deliverable of process data strategy - a key value-add to clients.
- Create visualizations that convey insights that are outcome-based and actionable.
- Work closely with our engineering team to identify the type and structure of the data you need.
- Work closely with our UX team to identify where and how data should be represented throughout the application.
- Build a small team to help analyze the data and build visualizations that get integrated throughout the products.
- 8+ years of business intelligence, data analytics, reporting, analytics and/or data modeling
- 5+ years develop strategies and approaches to analyzing large data sources
- Solid understand of how businesses should leverage appropriate KPIs to drive performance optimization
- Proactively provide recommendations on new data sources and metrics for future analysis
- Self-motivated and driven to accomplish company goals
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast paced, matrixed environment
- Experience building and growing an analytics team with strong functional expertise and influence while fostering a supportive learning environment
- Advanced Excel skills (macros, power query, pivots, etc.)
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business or product decisions
Nice to have...
Additional InformationThis direct hire/permanent role will be a remote role and will offer a salary plus benefits, such as Medical/Dental/Vision premiums covered at 100% for the employee and 50% for additional members of your family and unlimited paid time off.
- Successful track record working with remote team members
- Background in financial services technology