Our IT consultancy firm is offering a graduate sales consultant role for someone looking for a career in sales.
Prolifics Testing, established in 1999, is part of a global business, operating out of the USA, Canada, Germany, UK and India, specialising in software testing, now a billion-pound industry.
- Consultative, end-to-end B2B sales role
- Variety of work to include new business, inbound and repeat business, relationship management, market analysis and strategic planning
- Training on product demos, sales techniques, shadowing meetings and learning how to close deals
- Ongoing mentoring and development.
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email, social media to set up discovery demos
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
As a Graduate Business Sales Consultant the package you will receive is:
- £27,000 Base salary with Bonus paid on hitting quarterly targets
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Next 3 months Receive a £1k incremental pay rise for passing probation
- Degree educated - ideally 2.1 or equivalent or above in a business or technical discipline (we will accept degrees from all other disciplines and 2:2 grade providing grades in maths and physics are strong at GCSE or A-Level equivalent)
- Desirable but not essential - proven leadership qualities, for example captain of a sports team
- Professional attitude - you will be meeting with clients so need to represent the company as a brand in a professional manner
- Willing to learn - the role will require the capacity to learn and understand technical concepts
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions
- You are a recent graduate of any discipline
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development
- You are a clear communicator, personable, outgoing and professional
- You are an ambitious candidate wanting to 'work hard, play hard'
- You have a learning mindset and want to be coached and developed
- You have a strong work ethic and the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection
- You want to win and be the best, but not at the expense of your team
About Us:Prolifics Testing is a focused provider of software testing services and training courses, serving a range of clients from start-ups to blue chip multinationals and everything in between. We are one of the longest-operating software testing and QA businesses in the UK and have a real passion for software testing, something that is instilled in our culture and all of our staff. Globally, we're a company of 1,800 people.We organise regular social activities, such as Friday lunch drinks, pizza lunches, international food lunches, social evenings and more.Based in Borehamwood, we're easily accessible from Central London, North London boroughs, other parts of Hertfordshire, and beyond. We're opposite Elstree & Borehamwood train station, which includes bus services across the region, as well as close to the A1, M1, M25 and the A406 North Circular. Parking at the office is available.Borehamwood is an up and coming area with a vibrant high street, major retailers, a mix of big-name and independent cafes and restaurants, and a very strong TV and Film industry heritage (Elstree Studios and BBC Elstree Studios are located here).