Global Senior Finance Analyst (Remote)
Areas of Interest
Albany - New York - United States of America, Atlanta - Georgia - United States of America, Baltimore - Maryland - United States of America, Boston - Massachusetts - United States of America, Indianapolis - Indiana - United States of America, Jacksonville - Florida - United States of America, Raleigh - North Carolina - United States of America, Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of America Job Summary
Key Tasks Client
- The role is to provide a high quality reporting and analysis service for the EMEA, AMS and APAC regions for the Global Account. This will include assisting with the maintenance of master data for the account across all corporate systems including TM1, Adaptive, BOS etc. to ensure data is presented accurately and consistently.
- The key responsibility of the position is to provide support to the Global Finance function, primarily working with the Regional Finance Managers to ensure the reporting, planning & analysis needs of the client and CBRE are satisfied on a timely basis and with the best possible presentation. The role requires exceptional Business Partnering skills whilst balancing the demands of corporate responsibilities.
- Working within the financial contractual requirements and meeting all deadlines will be a key deliverable of the role.
- Build good working relationship with finance and operations team, becoming a business partner for both.
- Assist with client team requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers (often in a matrix environment) through effective communication and personal accessibility/credibility.
Contract and Finance Management
- Support the preparation of accurate Contract reports in line with monthly, quarterly and annual company and client timetable including chief amongst them monthly P&L results, monthly client reviews, quarterly CBRE forecasts, annual CBRE and client plans.
- Support any GWS transformation and client initiatives, working closely with the Global Finance team
- Liaising with the CBRE Finance and GWS Platform local Finance teams to fulfill any ad-hoc information requests
- Provide ad-hoc support and financial analysis as required.
Finance Processes, Procedures and Reporting
- Understanding the contractual commitments on service lines globally and support as required to help drive better commercial and financial performance
- Support the implementation of savings opportunities to ensure Client is achieving best value for money.
- Review Client and Corporate P&L results, partnering with the Regional Finance & Ops Managers to ensure variance analysis and commentary is accurate
- Build and develop high level relationships with account teams, central teams, global support functions, customers and external agencies (e.g. auditors).
- Constantly improve quality, service and efficiency.
- Communicate regularly with contract financial and contract support staff to ensure they are fully aware of operational objectives and achievements.
- Identify, analysed and communicate potential business risks, as well as opportunities and solutions to enhance business performance.
- Support in any client related audits.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the Contract.
- Manage the integrity of data in Client reporting and GWS systems.
- Develop an understanding of how to best utilize GWS system-generated reporting capabilities.
- Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for client & GWS.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of accounting records and financial systems, identify opportunities to enhance system efficiencies
- Have thorough knowledge of procedures and processes
- Implement and manage the most efficient and effective processes for consolidating data used for reporting purposes e.g. PMD, Rationalization tracker including the mapping across multiple systems
- Work as part of the Global Reporting, Planning & Analysis team to support the delivery of best in class GWS and Client management information including annual budgets (balance sheet and cash flow plans), monthly management accounts and forecasts including Profit and Loss variance and Balance Sheet commentaries.
- Ensure Account is complying with any Global Account Standards e.g FCR process.
- Analyse data e.g. Rationalization tracker, Global PMD, track changes and query inconsistencies with Regional teams
- Success in this role will be measured through defined targets as follows:
- Efficient and effective reporting processes implemented
- Positive feedback from the UK Finance Manager and Regional Finance and Ops leads
- Positive Feedback from client on new reports developed
Bachelor's Degree in Finance and/or Accounting. Preferred MBA. Skills
- Highly computer literate
- Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic delivery.
- IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills
- Capable of working in a matrix environment
- Influencing others
- Formal training in the use of Excel Word and presentation software packages
- Understands the requirements of operating in a cross border multiservice line environment.
- Track record of achieving results through others.
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to contribute to decision-making.
- Previous experience of a service industry role using operating systems such as PeopleSoft.
- Dealt with GMP, Cost plus and Fixed price commercial models
- Involved in acquisitions, including the integration of new businesses
- Well developed, effective communication skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels and of all abilities
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Committed to customer service delivery
- Able to make sound decisions when needed and take accountability for outcomes
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
- Confidential and discreet approach
The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires Core Competencies
- Develops Self and Others
- Collaborates Across Boundaries
- Commercial Excellence
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)