OneZero Solutions is seeking a motivated and energetic GIS Web Developer to provide geospatial technology solution support for problems of moderate scope and complexity and deliver those solutions at the speed of mission. They are responsible for developing, testing, integrating, and maintaining geospatial web applications and services in close collaboration with client engineering teams and business area stakeholders. The Developer at this level may perform multiple concurrent assignments and may lead a small project of limited scope. Additionally, the Developer will provide administrative system support for the ArcGIS Online (AGOL), ArcGIS Enterprise applications and infrastructure as well as related extensions, to include Image Server and Locate X. Position:
GIS Web Developer Location
: Washington DC/Hybrid/Telework Clearance:
- Perform analyses of client requirements and provide solution and product development support leveraging existing and emerging geospatial, database, web applications, and other associated technologies.
- Participate in all phases of the software engineering lifecycle. This includes requirements gathering and refinement, functional specification development, prototype design and testing, and solutions integration and deployment activities.
- Leverage expertise with the full suite of ArcGIS products, including ArcGIS Online and Enterprise, to develop and administer front-end web applications that include dynamic and interactive web maps, cartographic visualizations, charts and graphs, text, and animation.
- Apply knowledge of common programming languages (Python, and API development to automate and enhance data ingestion and manipulation across various platforms, networks and applications. This includes creation and maintenance of Python-based data ingestion pipelines, custom data analytics and processing scripts, automated system maintenance procedure calls, etc.
- Perform system sustainment and performance monitoring across all assigned database, application, and host infrastructure (cloud and on-premises) resources. This includes capacity utilization and planning, license management and overall system performance monitoring and enhancement.
- Maintain user lists, permissions, and other access components for client ArcGIS Online and Enterprise resources, and coordinate activities with other stakeholders as required.
- Active Secret or higher security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Geography
- Minimum 2 years' experience with the Esri Suite
- Demonstrated expertise in Python programming and API programming
- Strong experience with Esri ArcGIS and/or Open-Source geospatial software platforms/packages, e.g. Configurable Apps, Experience Builder, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise
- Ability to work independently and operate effectively in team settings
- Understanding of commercial cloud providers (CCPs) and ArcGIS Enterprise Deployment (AWS & Azure).
- Working knowledge of relational database managements systems (SQL Server, PostgreSQL/PostGIS & Enterprise Geodatabases)