Furniture, essential to everyday life but often in hidden plain sight. At Nadeau, our furniture comes with a soul! Well not quite literally. Our mission is to create a soulful experience for our customers throughout the country. Come join our team, create bonds and experiences throughout the community and become part of our growing team that delivers unique, authentic, and soulful connections all around!
If you have a passion for sales and believe in exceptional customer service, Nadeau might just be your new home! We are looking for our next astounding Full Time Sales Associate to lead our Cincinnati, OH. Come see the unique and one of a kind pieces we have, and you will see that our furniture do speak for themselves!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist with the day to day operations of the store
- Motivated to drive sales and ensure goals are being reached
- Maintains store appearance by adhering to company visual standards
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Provides an exceptional store experience for customers within a fun, professional store environment
- Lifting many furniture
- Help with rearranging furniture around the store
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be able to follow direction and present yourself in a professional manner
- Must have own transportation
- Must be willing and able to lift furniture weighing 50+lbs on average on a daily basis. Must love to lift.
- 1-2 years of retail and sales experience and basic math skills are required
- Weekend availability is a must. Flexible schedule is a must.
- Computer literacy a must
- Experience in social media, styling merchandise for photos, taking and editing the photographs.